In this respect, in 2005, Turkey has officially proposed to the Government of Armenia the establishment of a joint commission of history composed of historians and other experts from both sides to study together the events of 1915 not only in the archives of Turkey and Armenia but also in the archives of all relevant third countries and to share their findings with the public.
What does GOAM stand for?
GOAM stands for Government of Armenia
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GOAM
- Global Online Adventure Learning Site
- Go Onward Always Learning Something
- Go Out And Learn Something
- Godly Objectives Assure Lasting Success
- Government On-Line Accounting Link System (US Dept of Treasury)
- Government Out of Area Line Service (UK)
- Greater Orlando Area Legal Services
- General Organization of Antiquities and Museums (Yemen)
- Girls on a Mission
- Go America, Inc. (Internet service provider)
- Grumpy Old Aircraft Mechanics (Facebook group)
- Go Outside and Make Some Friends
- Ghana Organic Agriculture Network
- GEOSAT Ocean Applications Program
- Go-Associated Protein
- Goal-Oriented Action Planning (artificial intelligence)
- Government of Andhra Pradesh (India)
- Government Old Age Pension Scheme (various nations)
- Governor’s Office Action Request (California)
- Ground Observer Aircraft Recognition Kit
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Iranian nation and government will remain beside the friendly and brotherly nation and government of Armenia like before," Saqqaeeyan said on Wednesday.
This project will assist the Government of Armenia in its on-going efforts to improve accessibility of the country s main road network for the rural population and to create employment.
Before the government of Armenia had even signed the historic agreement with Turkey, which would restore relations between the two countries and would put an end to almost a century of hostility, the Armenians of the Diaspora had begun to react.
113) The Government of Armenia was alarmed with such a position of the Security Council and could not hide its irritation with the language of the resolutions.