The Government of Antigua and Barbuda (GOAB) receives approximately $2,800,000 per year from license fees and other charges related to the Internet gaming industry.
What does GOAB stand for?
GOAB stands for Government of Antigua and Barbuda
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GOAB
- Gulf of Alaska
- Gun Owners of America
- Greater Omaha Airsoft Association (Nebraska)
- Greater Orlando Airport Authority
- Greater Orlando Aviation Authority (Florida, USA)
- Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America
- Gang Operated Air Break (switch)
- Gemeinnuetzige Offenbacher Ausbildungs-und Beschaeftigungsgesellschaft (German employment training organization; Offenbach, Germany)
- Get on a Bike
- Goths On A Bus
- Guide Outfitters Association of British Columbia
- Gas Operations Advisory Committee
- Gene Ontology Annotation Campaign
- Genesis On A Chip
- Germandat Obrera d'Acció Catòlica
- Gewestelijk Onderwijs en Advies Centrum
- Ghosts of a Chance (game; Smithsonian American Art Museum)
- Global Operations & Administration Corporation
- Government Office Accommodation Committee (Australia)
- Great Oaks Apostolic Church (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Legislative measures by the government of Antigua and Barbuda in 1998 "had the effect of strengthening bank secrecy and inhibiting investigations, international cooperation and mutual legal assistance," according to the statement.
pdf ENFORCEMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION ISSUES AND COMMENTS The Government of Antigua and Barbuda (GOAB) has taken steps to combat money laundering and terrorist financing by passing relevant legislation that applies to both domestic and offshore financial institutions, and establishing a regulatory regime.
The United States Air Force operates a satellite tracking station under a lease agreement with the Government of Antigua and Barbuda.