The Government Superannuation Fund (GSF) was also required to reduce benefits, despite being largely PAYGO.
What does GSF stand for?
GSF stands for Government Superannuation Fund (New Zealand)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GSF
We have 121 other meanings of GSF in our Acronym Attic
- Global Standard Financial (Alpharetta, GA)
- Global Steel Finance (financial reporting)
- Gnomish Special Forces (gaming guild in World of Warcraft)
- Golden State Foods (Irvine, CA)
- Goldman Sachs Foundation
- Google Service Framework (computing)
- Goonswarm Federation (gaming)
- Gorgas Science Foundation (Brownsville, TX)
- Government Securities Fund (various organizations)
- Government Security Forces (Nigeria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rewarding Service by Neill Atkinson describes the vulnerabilities of successive cohorts of public servants, in a history of the Government Superannuation Fund reviewed by Ann Reeves from a strictly interested civil servant's point of view.
This slim volume, Rewarding Service, published by the Otago University Press, documents the history of the Government Superannuation Fund from its establishment in 1948 through a host of reforms, and concludes with remarks on the environment facing the scheme in 2002.