The bill would effectively repeal provisions of the Government Securities Act Amendments of 1993, whose adoption was supported by Representative Fields.
What does GSAA stand for?
GSAA stands for Government Securities Act Amendments of 1993
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GSAA
We have 9 other meanings of GSAA in our Acronym Attic
- Guest Signature Activation
- Guided Self Assessment (various organizations)
- Gundam SEED Astray (gaming)
- Gwinnett Soccer Association (Lilburn, Georgia)
- General Services Administration Operations
- Greater San Antonio Hispanic Dental Association (San Antonio, TX)
- Graduate Student Association Supplemental Conference Fund
- Glomerular Surface Area to Body Surface Area
- German Studies Association of Australia Inc. (Victoria, Australia)
- Global Student Animation Awards (Stash Media, Inc; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Graduate School Asia and Africa (various universities)
- Gulf States Auto Auction
- Gun Show Accountability Act
- Gwathmey Siegel Associates Architects
- German Society of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Graph, Sets and Associative Memories (publication; artificial intelligence)
- Greater Seattle Alumnae of Alpha Phi
- General Services Administration Acquisition Regulations
- General Services Administration Building (University of British Columbia; Canada)
- General Support Aviation Battalion
Samples in periodicals archive:
Finally, as you are aware, the Government Securities Act Amendments of 1993 gave the Board the authority to adopt sales practice rules for state member banks that are government securities brokers or dealers.