Auditor General argued that according to the recommendations of the Public Sector Accounting and Auditing Board (PSAAB) of the Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants, the government reporting entity should include organizations that are: * accountable to the government * owned or controlled by the government School boards, colleges, institutes, universities and health authorities meet both of these criteria said Mr.
What does GRE stand for?
GRE stands for Government Reporting Entity
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GRE
We have 92 other meanings of GRE in our Acronym Attic
- Gecko Runtime Environment (Mozilla browser)
- Gender, Race and Ethnicity
- General Research of Electronics, Inc
- Generalized Ray Expansion (cavity analysis method)
- Generic Routing Encapsulation
- Getting Rid of Everything
- Glass Reinforced Epoxy
- Glucocorticoid Response Element
- Glycopeptide-Resistant Enterococci
- Government Related Entity (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The definition of the government reporting entity is crucial for good accountability," said Bruno Chiomento, IFAC technical manager.