The launch of the S&P Japan 500 GIVI Index also underlines the continuing popularity of the GIVI strategy in Japan, epitomized by the Government Pension Investment Fund (GPIF)'s decision to adopt the S&P GIVI Japan Index as one of the performance benchmarks in 2014.
What does GPIF stand for?
GPIF stands for Government Pension Investment Fund (Japan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GPIF in our Acronym Attic
- Goals, Processes and Indicators of Development (UN University)
- Grants Pass Irrigation District (Oregon)
- Guiding Principles on Internal Displacement
- Great Plains Interactive Distance Education Alliance (see also Great Plains IDEA)
- Great Plains International Data Network (Kansas City, KS; US EPA)
- Generator of Pathologically Increased Excitation (hypertension)
- Gminny Punkt Informacji Europejskiej (Polish: Municipal European Information Point; Poland)
- Group Policy Internet Explorer (Microsoft)
- Groupe Poullain Ingenierie Electrique (French electrical engineering group)
- International Marine Environment Award
- Great Plains Institute of Food Safety (Fargo, ND)
- Get Plugged Into God (UK)
- Great Plains Indian Gaming Association (Bismarck, ND)
- General Purpose Interrupt Handler (software package)
- Global Price and Income History (research group; various schools)
- General Practice Immunisation Incentives (Medicare Australia)
- Guinea Pig Ileum Longitudinal Muscle
- Graduate Program in Life Sciences (University of Maryland program)
- Guinea Pig Ileum Longitudinal Smooth Muscle
- G&P Institutional Management (Frankfurt, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
rising discussion on reviewing the asset allocation portfolio of the Government Pension Investment Fund (GPIF).
There is no doubt that Japan's Government Pension Investment Fund will increase its exposure to Japanese banking conglomerates, led by Sumitomo Mitsui.
26 trillion Government Pension Investment Fund (GPIF).
in 2008, said Takatoshi Ito, the head of an expert panel advising Japan's Government Pension Investment Fund, the world's largest manager of retirement savings.
The Government Pension Investment Fund of Japan said Friday it achieved an investment gain of 2.
The pool of public pension funds was transferred to the Government Pension Investment Fund (GPIF), a new organization that also absorbed the old Nempuku.
With EUR 560 billion in assets under management, the Japanese Government Pension Investment Fund is the largest pension fund in the world and is expected to grow to EUR 1.