ISLAMABAD -- Government of Japan and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in Pakistan signed an agreement to support the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) in carrying out the upcoming elections.
What does GOJ stand for?
GOJ stands for Government Of Japan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GOJ
We have 4 other meanings of GOJ in our Acronym Attic
- Graph-Oriented Intermediate Representation
- Government-Owned Information System
- Governors Island National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Gogebic-Ontonagon Intermediate School District (Bergland, MI)
- Guide to Going Out in Toronto (database website; Canada)
- Government of India Tourist Office
- Gastro-Oesophageal Junction
- Gospel of Judas (religious text)
- Goverment of Jharkhand
- Government of Jamaica
- Government of Jordan
- Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia - Nizhniy (Airport Code)
- Georgia Online Justice Community
- Get On Just Famously
- Get Out of Jail Free
- Gramatyka Opisowa Jezyka Hiszpanskiego (Polish: Descriptive Grammar of Spanish)
- Greater Ontario Junior Hockey League (Canada)
- Generation of Knowledge
- God Only Knows (used by doctors on patients' records)
- Government of Karnataka (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Japanese embassy officials in the Sultanate also confirmed that the government of Japan has received the offer of assistance from Oman.
The Government of Japan provided $1 million for implementation of Humanitarian Aid Project by the International Committee of the Red Cross in Kyrgyzstan, the press service of the Embassy of Japan said.
Hosted by the Government of Japan and the City of Saitama, the Conference was organized by the United Nations Office for Disarmament Affairs through its Regional Centre for Peace and Disarmament in Asia and the Pacific.
8 -- Relief goods sent by the government of Japan for the people affected by the recent devastating floods in Pakistan have arrived at the Islamabad airport.