AB1 (AW/SW) Kent Davis received the 1999 Government Employees Insurance Company Military Service Award on 1 May for his contributions to multiple crash and salvage operations on board Carl Vinson (CVN 70).
What does GEICO stand for?
GEICO stands for Government Employees Insurance Company
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- General Plan-Based Environmental Impact Analysis Process
- Generalized Eigenspace Beamformer
- Generalized Effective Impedance Boundary Conditions
- Ganja Education Information Center (Ganja, Azerbaijan)
- General Education Implementation Committee (various schools)
- Gilbert and Ellice Islands Colony (former British colony; now Kiribati and Tuvalu)
- Global Environment Information Center
- Groupement d'Employeurs pour l'Insertion et la Qualification (French)
- Guyanese East Indian Civic Association
- Global Education Information Consulting Co. (China)
- Grupo Executivo Interministerial de Componentes e Materiais (Portuguese: Interministerial Group Executive of Components and Materials)
- Grupo Executivo da Indústria de Construção Naval (Portuguese: Shipbuilding Industry Executive Group; Brazil)
- Georgia Electronic Insurance Compliance System
- Gladstone Economic and Industry Development Board (Queensland, Australia; government investment and development authority)
- Groupement Européen d'Intérêt Économique (French)
- Gruppo Europeo di Interesse Economico (Italian)
- Gas and Electricity Industry Emergency Committee (UK)
- Great Eastern Investment Forum (UK)
- Gloria Estefan International Fan Club
- Global Ecological Integrity Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
During a 20-year career with the Government Employees Insurance Company (GEICO), Brian spearheaded the organization's diversification in the early 1970s, setting up their Long Island headquarters and later overseeing the acquisition of properties throughout the northeast as the company experienced phenomenal growth.