Earlier this year, the Obama administration nominated District Government Employees Federal Credit Union CEO Carla Decker to replace Hyland, but she withdrew her nomination in March after a DGEFCU board member leaked a negative exam report that cast doubt on Decker's qualifications.
What does GEFCU stand for?
GEFCU stands for Government Employees Federal Credit Union
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GEFCU
- Group of Ethnography and Folklore of the Academy of Coimbra (Coimbria, Portugal)
- Global Ensortium for A First World Iniative on Scientific Practise
- Gauge Error Feedback Control
- Glenview Evangelical Free Church (Illinois)
- Grace Evangelical Free Church
- Greystone Equipment Finance Corporation (Dallas, TX)
- Greater Elgin Family Care Center (Illinois)
- Griqualand Exploration and Finance Company Ltd. (South Africa)
- General Electric Fuel Cell Systems
- General Electric Federal Credit Union (Rome, GA)
- Geophysical and Environmental Fluid Dynamics (University of Cambridge; UK)
- Glen Echo Fire Department (Glen Echo, MD)
- GLUT4 (Glucose Transporter) Enhancer Factor DNA Binding Domain
- Geheime Feldpolizei (Secret Military Police in Nazi Germany)
- Good Enough for Government Work
- European Chemical Industry Council
- Groupement des Entreprises Fournisseurs de l'Industrie de la Cimenterie (French: Group of Suppliers to the Cement Industry)
- German Facility Management Association
- General Electric Financial Network
- Good Enough for Now