Yemen: US government aid agency on Tuesday warned that a humanitarian crisis in conflict-ridden Yemen was being "overlooked" despite escalating to levels seen in the Horn of Africa and the Sahel.
What does GAA stand for?
GAA stands for Government Aid Agency (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GAA
We have 168 other meanings of GAA in our Acronym Attic
- Global Action on Ageing
- Global Aquaculture Advocate (St. Louis, MO)
- Global Aquaculture Alliance
- Global Asset Allocation (fund management)
- Glucosidase, Alpha, Acid
- Goal Against Average (hockey)
- Goals Against Average (Hockey)
- Goals Allowed Average (sports statistic)
- Government Accountability Act
- Government Affairs Assessment (Lighthouse Consulting Group)
- Government Auditing Agency
- Gravure Association of America (Rochester, NY)
- Grease, Artillery, and Automotive
- Greater Athens Area (Athens, Greece)
- Greedy Approximation Algorithm
- Grenfell Association of America
- Ground Area Attainable
- Group Areas Act (South Africa)
- Groupement des Assureurs Automobiles (French: Grouping of Motor Insurers; Canada)
- Guam Adventist Academy
Samples in periodicals archive:
The letter will be sent to the US government aid agency, USAID, by the InterAction group, a coalition of more than 160 humanitarian organisations working around the world.
It was the first time police have cracked down on a person or group for defrauding a government aid agency out of ODA loans, police said.
The survey is being jointly conducted by Tehran's earthquake and environmental research center and Japan International Cooperation Agency, Japan's government aid agency.
Boesak, 53, was convicted last week in Cape Town's High Court on four counts of fraud and theft from foreign donors, including singer Paul Simon and a Swedish Government aid agency.
Australia s government aid agency AusAID released a report Monday showing poverty was worsening in the region and many nations were falling behind the UN Millennium Development poverty reduction goals.
The only assistance one group of villagers received was 33lb of grain each month from a government aid agency.