BNCW/NCWAR Joint Government Affairs Committee Meeting * 4 p.
What does GAC stand for?
GAC stands for Government Affairs Committee
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GAC
We have 326 other meanings of GAC in our Acronym Attic
- Gloster Aircraft Company
- Gloucester Arts Council
- Golder Associates Corporation
- Goods At Consolidator
- Goodyear Atomic Corporation
- Gorkha Ayurved Company (Nepal)
- Gospel Assembly Church
- Government Access Channel (various locations)
- Government Advisory Committee
- Government Affairs Chair (various organizations)
- Government Affairs Conference
- Government and Anti-Corruption (Diagnostics Tools)
- Governmental Affairs Committee
- Governor's Advisory Council
- Graduate Academic Certificate
- Graduate Admission Committee
- Graduate Affairs Committee
- Grammar Applicative and Cognitive (model)
- Grangeville Air Center (Us Forest Service Smokejumper Base in Northern Idaho)
- Grants and Contracts
Samples in periodicals archive:
GAPP is welcoming Sara Jarrett as the incoming Chair for the Government Affairs committee.
Chris Norch has done a tremendous amount of work on the AFS Government Affairs Committee and is well deserving of this award," said Jerry Call, AFS executive vice president.
Leslie Martineau, Angela Phillips, and Kyle Riding are new members of the ASCLS Government Affairs Committee.
The Government Affairs Committee recommended Ernst, and Speaker Jim Tucker made the choice official.
Rowe, president/ CEO of Premier Members Federal Credit Union, has been elected to the government affairs committee of the Credit Union Association of Colorado.
Hawley, who was recognized for his efforts with the AGC's Northern District, serves on the chapter's government affairs council and has chaired the district's Government Affairs Committee for three years.