The Government Advisory Committee (GAC) makes non-binding recommendations to the international Internet regulator the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN).
What does GAC stand for?
GAC stands for Government Advisory Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GAC
We have 326 other meanings of GAC in our Acronym Attic
- Global Avalanche Characteristics
- Global Avalanche Criterion
- Gloster Aircraft Company
- Gloucester Arts Council
- Golder Associates Corporation
- Goods At Consolidator
- Goodyear Atomic Corporation
- Gorkha Ayurved Company (Nepal)
- Gospel Assembly Church
- Government Access Channel (various locations)
- Government Affairs Chair (various organizations)
- Government Affairs Committee
- Government Affairs Conference
- Government and Anti-Corruption (Diagnostics Tools)
- Governmental Affairs Committee
- Governor's Advisory Council
- Graduate Academic Certificate
- Graduate Admission Committee
- Graduate Affairs Committee
- Grammar Applicative and Cognitive (model)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She was also a member of the UK Government Advisory Committee for Carbon Abatement Technologies (ACCAT) during that period.
He is also a member of a Chinese Government advisory committee.
Wu, who is a wealthy businessman and the former vice chairman of a government advisory committee in the province, has also been found guilty of running a crime syndicate.
I think the news this has arrived without any checks and without any controls from the Government, despite the fact they were advised by the Government advisory committee to introduce controls, will undermine trust in British farming and British food.