RELATED ARTICLE: New Federal Government Subcommittee The AICPA has formed a new subcommittee of the government accounting and auditing committee that will address issues relevant to federal and international government accounting and auditing.
What does GAAC stand for?
GAAC stands for Government Accounting and Auditing Committee
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GAAC
We have 3 other meanings of GAAC in our Acronym Attic
- Glenhuntly Amateur Athletic Club
- Global Asset Allocation Committee
- Global Awareness and Action Committee
- Gloucester Area Astronomy Club (Gloucester, MA)
- Goddard Active Archive Center (NASA)
- Gold Award Advisory Committee (Girl Scouts)
- Golden Age Auto Club (Truro, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Golden Arrow Archery Club (Iowa)
- Goodyear Antique Automobile Club
- Google Analytics Authorized Consultant
- Government Affairs Advisory Committee
- Government Affairs and Advocacy Committee
- Government Affairs and Alliances Committee
- Governmental Accounting and Auditing Committee
- Governmental Accounting and Auditing Update Conference
- Governmental Affairs Advisory Committee
- Governmental Affairs Advisory Council
- Graduate Academic Affairs Committee
- Graduate Academic Affairs Council
- Graduate Affairs/Admissions Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
A member of the AICPA governmental technical standards subcommittee, he is a former member of the Institute's government accounting and auditing committee, on which he was chair of the task force on program-specific audits.
Scott, who serves as chair of the AICPA government accounting and auditing committee, said one recommendation the Institute made during the comment period was that the GASB clearly define a government entity for financial reporting purposes.
UPDATING THE GUIDE The AICPA government accounting and auditing committee is developing a statement of position that will update the 50% rule provisions of the guide.
He serves as chairman of the American Institute of CPAs government accounting and auditing committee.