GOTTEX MARKET NEUTRAL TRUST LIMITED (IN VOLUNTARY LIQUIDATION) (the 'Company') (a closed-ended investment company incorporated with limited liability under the laws of Guernsey with registration number 46429) At a general meeting of the Company held on 30 June 2011, shareholders passed resolutions to wind-up the Company and Ashley Paxton and Robert Kirkby, both of KPMG Channel Islands Limited, were appointed joint liquidators (the 'Liquidators').
What does GMNT stand for?
GMNT stands for Gottex Market Neutral Trust
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Green Mountain National Golf Course (Killington, VT)
- Georgia Museum of Natural History
- Gunma Museum of Natural History (Japan)
- Gerakan Mahasiswa Nasional Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian National Student Movement)
- Geometrically and Materially Nonlinear Analysis with Imperfections (structural analysis)
- Genealogical Magazine of New Jersey
- Gros Morne National Park (Canada)
- Guadalupe Mountains National Park (Texas)
- Gros Morne National Park of Canada
- General Motors Notes Restructuring
- Greater Metropolitan New York
- General Management Office
- General Manager of Operations
- General Medical Officer
- Generalized Molecular Orbital
- Generic Managed Object
- Genetically Modified Organism
- Genetiskt Modifierad Organism (Swedish: Genetically Modified Organism)
- Genmodifiserte Organismer (Norwegian: Genetically Modified Organism)
- Geospatial Management Office (US DHS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
35 million pounds Sterling (approximately US$ 91million) Gottex Market Neutral Trust Limited ("The Company") - a fund of hedge funds.
Name of person dealing (Note 1) Weiss Capital LLC Company dealt in Gottex Market Neutral Trust Limited Class of relevant security to Gottex Market Neut Ord Npv GBP B1S4QQ8 which the dealings being disclosed relate (Note 2) Date of dealing January 25, 2010