IN THE SUMMER of 1961, 100 pessimistic members of an Arizona-based religious sect called the Full Gospel Assembly Church spent about $250,000 (in current dollars) on food, locked up their homes, and descended into a half dozen nearby bomb shelters that they had recently constructed.
What does GAC stand for?
GAC stands for Gospel Assembly Church
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GAC
We have 326 other meanings of GAC in our Acronym Attic
- Global Atmospheric Change (environment)
- Global Atmospheric Chemistry Group
- Global Avalanche Characteristics
- Global Avalanche Criterion
- Gloster Aircraft Company
- Gloucester Arts Council
- Golder Associates Corporation
- Goods At Consolidator
- Goodyear Atomic Corporation
- Gorkha Ayurved Company (Nepal)
- Government Access Channel (various locations)
- Government Advisory Committee
- Government Affairs Chair (various organizations)
- Government Affairs Committee
- Government Affairs Conference
- Government and Anti-Corruption (Diagnostics Tools)
- Governmental Affairs Committee
- Governor's Advisory Council
- Graduate Academic Certificate
- Graduate Admission Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Developers Uptown Partners and Phoenix Realty obtained the site from Bethel Gospel Assembly Church, which retains a space in the new building which was constructed as-of-right by using air rights from the block, which included a parking lot for the church.