But Hatfield's achievements, ranging from the Marine Science Center in Newport to the Columbia Gorge National Scenic Area, have transformed Oregon.
What does GNSA stand for?
GNSA stands for Gorge National Scenic Area (Oregon)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GNSA
We have 2 other meanings of GNSA in our Acronym Attic
- Google News Service
- Google Number Search (Google)
- Grain Neutral Spirit (alcohol)
- Great Northern Stone (North America)
- Group Newsagency Supplies (Australia)
- Growth Need Strength (personality variable)
- Guaranteed No Show
- Guinea Franc
- Institute of Geological and Nuclear Sciences Ltd. (New Zealand research institute)
- Genootskap Nederland Suid Afrika (Afrikaans: Netherlands Society of South Africa)
- Government Network Security Act of 2003
- Grandfather National Scenic Area (North Carolina)
- Government Network Services Branch (Australia)
- Great Net Spell Book (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons World)
- Green Non-Sulfur Bacteria (microbiology)
- Gauteng North Sports Council (South Africa; Department of Sport and Recreation)
- Genaissance Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (stock symbol)
- GeoNetwork Steering Committee (Australia)
- Ghost Note South Community (drummer group)
- Glenelg Nordic Ski Club (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
London, May 27 (ANI): An amateur kayaker, Christie Glissmeyer, has set a world record by paddling down the 82-feet Metlako Falls on Eagle Creek in the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area in Hood River County in Oregon, USA.
The DEQ's proposal needs some improvements, but even in its draft form it would dramatically improve air quality in the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area and in more than a dozen national parks and wilderness areas, from Hells Canyon to Mount Rainier.
Visibility: Clean air in the Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area and Crater Lake National Park.