com, the news, sports and entertainment program leader in the Bay Area, as well as a remarketing campaign running across the Google Display Network.
What does GDN stand for?
GDN stands for Google Display Network (advertising)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GDN
We have 40 other meanings of GDN in our Acronym Attic
- Greater Des Moines Youth Symphony (Iowa)
- Garden (postal suffix)
- Gdansk, Poland - Rebiechowo (Airport Code)
- Geography Discipline Network (UK)
- Global Data Network
- Global Development Network (New Delhi, India)
- Global Disaster Network
- Global Distribution Network (various organizations)
- Golfo di Napoli (Italian: Gulf of Naples)
- Goods Dispatch Note
- Guerrieri Della Notte (gaming clan)
- Gulf Daily News (newspaper; Bahrain)
- Glial Derived Nexin or Protease Nexin I
- General Directorate of Nature Conservation and National Parks (Turkey)
- Gesinnungsgemeinschaft der Neue Front (German)
- Glial-Cell Line-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (aka Glia Derived Neurotrophic Factor)
- Global Development Network Growth Database (World Bank)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Retargeting is offered by many display networks, including Google Display Network, but also through the Facebook Exchange network.
According to recent Google Display Network research, these practices have seen the average click-through rate rise to eight times the industry standard.
Also use a mix of text and image ads through the Google Display Network to appear inside mobile web pages.