Running from now until Saturday, February 2, Save The Last Dance For Me was penned by legendary comic writing duo Laurence Marks and Maurice Gran, who are best known for creating the memorable TV comedy hits Birds of a Feather, Goodnight Sweetheart and Shine on Harvey Moon.
What does GNSH stand for?
GNSH stands for Goodnight Sweetheart (UK Swing Dance Weekend)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GNSH
- Greater Nevada School Counselor Association
- Greater Newark Safer Cities Initiative (New Jersey; US Department of Justice)
- Good Night Sweet Dreams
- Goonies Never Say Die (band)
- Good Night Sweet Dreams I Love You
- Generic Net-Centric Sensor Detection-Tracking Recognition
- Generalized Nonconvulsive Status Epilepticus
- Greater Nashua Software Entrepreneurs Group (New Hampshire)
- Georgia National Science Foundation (Tbilisi, Georgia)
- German National Support Group
- Grey Nuns of the Sacred Heart (religious order)
- Great Neck South High School (New York)
- General Nuclear Systems, Inc.
- Global Net Services Inc. (Rockville, MD)
- Guild of Natural Science Illustrators, Inc.
- Greater Northwest Student Journalism Awards
- Grote Nederlandse Studenten Kampioenschappen (Dutch: Great Dutch Students Championships; Dutch collegiate multi-sport competition)
- Good Net-Keeping Seal of Approval (Usenet)
- Generic Names Supporting Organization
- Good Night Sweet Prince
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cee-Lo Green's Forget You, the newly-released Higher from the album of the same name, and Goodnight Sweetheart brought the curtain down on a fantastic show.
I'm thrilled to be joining," said Nicholas who starred in series including Butterflies and Goodnight Sweetheart.
Ukulele player Mark Walsh pays tribute to George Formby with his rendition of When I'm Cleaning Windows, Flight Lt Matt Little will be performing songs such as Goodnight Sweetheart and there is dancing from world champions Chris Marques and Jaclyn Spencer.
Hilda's TV credits also included Citizen Smith, Brookside, One Foot in the Grave, Goodnight Sweetheart and The Bill.
His co-star, Black Country actress Josie Lawrence looked horrified as Christopher, who has previously starred in telly hits Goodnight Sweetheart and EastEnders, lay on the stage.
It's a mix of Goodnight Sweetheart meets Field of Dreams in as much that there is a device that enables the two main characters to revisit the ground.
Again, the texts themselves are concealed--we see only the edges of envelopes and folded sheets--though the photographs' titles appear to be quotations from them: Goodnight Sweetheart, All My Love, Mad With Envy, Bombs Bursting (all works 2005).