9780123971944 Chi-squared goodness of fit tests with applications.
What does GOF stand for?
GOF stands for Goodness Of Fit
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of GOF
We have 40 other meanings of GOF in our Acronym Attic
- Group of Experts on Warning and Detection Systems (NATO)
- Global Ocean Euphotic Zone
- Global Ocean Euphotic Zone Study
- Gang of Four (Erich Gamma, Richard Helm, Ralph Johnson, John Vlissides; authors of the book Design Patterns)
- Gang of Four (short-time Communist China's leader after the death of Mao)
- Gentlemen of Fortune (barbershop chorus, Vancouver)
- Germany or Florida (game)
- Get Off Facebook
- Glass Optical Fiber
- Global Opportunities Fund (UK)
- Governor's Opportunity Fund
- Grapple of Fixture (robotics)
- Grease, Oil & Filter (automobile mechanic's shorthand)
- grease, oil and filter (automotive maintenance)
- Great Outdoor Fight (Chris Onstad book)
- Group of Frames
- Group of Friends
- Groups Of Forces (Non-Soviet Warsaw Pact)
- Grumpy Old Farts
- Guardians of Freedom (gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Adequate support was found for the hypothesized model in terms of fit statistics: Normed Fit Index (Bentler & Bonett, 1980); Bentler-Bonett Nonnormed Fit Index (Bentler & Bonett, 1980); Comparative Fit Index (Bentler, 1990); Incremental Fit Index (Bollen, 1989); Goodness of Fit Index (Joreskog & Sorbom, 1988); Adjusted Goodness of Fit Index (Joreskog & Sorbom); or Root Mean Square Error of Approximation (Steiger, 1990).
A variety of fit indexes were used to test the adequacy of both a measurement and a structural model of the data: the Goodness of Fit Index (GFI; Joreskog & Sorbom, 1989), the Comparative Fit Index (CFI; Bentler, 1990), and the Root Mean Square Error of Approximation (RMSEA; Steiger, 1990) were used to evaluate the overall model fit.
Additional questions need to be asked and answered to insure a goodness of fit between the student's strengths, goals, and weaknesses and a post secondary educational program's strengths, goals, and weaknesses.
That is, the researcher first fits a one-class solution, next a two-class solution, and continues until indicators of goodness of fit suggest that the best model has been found (see, for example, Bowen et al.
Structural deficiencies in South African child care practice are exposed while highlighting the goodness of fit that needs to exist across concentric spheres of interrelationship in child and family life.