The attack happened exactly three years after his first day on duty as a gate guard at Goodfellow Air Force Base, Texas, on Sept 11, 2001.
What does GAFB stand for?
GAFB stands for Goodfellow Air Force Base (San Angelo, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GAFB
- German-American Firefighters Association
- Google Amazon Facebook Apple
- Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon (various companies)
- Great Australian Freak All (polite form; slang for the Australian Outback)
- Guangzhou Academy of Fine Arts (China)
- Graduate Activity Fee Allocation Committee (University of Miami)
- German Air Force Air Defense School
- General Airframe Bulletin
- George Air Force Base (California)
- Griffiss Air Force Base (New York)
- Grissom Air Force Base (Indiana)
- Georgia Future Business Leaders of America
- Great American Freedom Band of Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA)
- General Airframe Change
- General Aniline & Film Corporation
- Georgia Associations of Fire Chiefs
- German Armed Forces Command
- Get A Freakin' Clue
- Global Agents for Change (Canadia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and has begun his AIT at Goodfellow Air Force Base in San Angelo, Texas.
Sending selected Soldiers and officers to technical rescue training with the 312th Training Squadron at Goodfellow Air Force Base, San Angelo, Texas, and the 911th Engineer Company could ensure that the military had personnel trained in rescue who could respond to future incidents.
Most sensor operators--who are taught how to manage and manipulate the imagery downloaded from the aircraft--are first-term airmen and generally arrive at Predator training fresh from the Air Force intelligence school at Goodfellow Air Force Base, Texas.
The 344th also plans to establish a GEOCELL Boot Camp course at Goodfellow Air Force Base (AFB), Texas.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] HANDS ON photo by MASTER SGT RANDY MALLARD An Air Force ROTC cadet reassembles an M16A2 rifle during a weapons familiarization class at Goodfellow Air Force Base, Texas.
Army firefighter service at Goodfellow Air Force Base in Texas, but I've only done secondary search and rescue, shooting water from outside on a building, but I've never really got to go in and put out a real fire," said Firefighter Wilson.