The Good Start, Grow Smart initiative would retrain teachers in methods of improving school readiness and assess children's learning in literacy, language, and numeracy.
What does GSGS stand for?
GSGS stands for Good Start, Grow Smart (Child Care and Development Block Grant Act of 1990)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSGS
We have 7 other meanings of GSGS in our Acronym Attic
- Global Stratotype Section Point
- Global Supplementary Grant Program (Open Society Institute; New York, NY)
- Gwasanaeth Symud Gwartheg Prydain (Welsh: British Cattle Movement Service; UK)
- Garden State Great Pyrenees Club (Monmouth County, NJ)
- Global Southern Gospel Radio (Pilot Mountain, NC)
- Golden State Gay Rodeo Association
- Graduate Student Government Review Committee (University of Akron; Akron, OH)
- Gulf South Golden Retriever Rescue, Inc.
- Gamification and Serious Game Symposium
- Geographical Section General Staff
- Graduate Student Grant Service (Massachusetts)
- Granite State Guardianship Services (New Hampshire)
- Ground-Signal-Ground-Signal-Ground (probe type)
- Garden State German Shepherd Rescue (Milltown, NJ)
- Government of South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands
- Granite State Gas Transmission, Inc. (New Hampshire)
- Gunnery Sergeant (United States Marine Corps)
- Girl Scouts of Genesee Valley (New York)
- Groninger Studenten Golf Vereniging (Dutch: Groninger Student Golf Association; Groningen, Netherlands)
- Game Server Hosting (website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The plan began with the Good Start, Grow Smart initiative, whose purpose was to retrain Head Start teachers and to bring accountability to the program.
The White House developed an early childhood initiative, the Good Start, Grow Smart Early Childhood Initiative.