com)-- Officials at Good Shepherd Medical Center announced today that on Friday, July 22, it became the first hospital in the region to perform MAKOplasty[R], a new, minimally invasive partial knee resurfacing procedure used to treat early to mid-stage osteoarthritis (OA) of the knee.
What does GSMC stand for?
GSMC stands for Good Shepherd Medical Center (Longview, TX)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSMC
We have 15 other meanings of GSMC in our Acronym Attic
- Geological Survey and Mines Bureau (Sri Lanka)
- Guaranteed Stock Market Bond (UK)
- Gesellschaft Schweizer Maler Bildhauer (German)
- Gesellschaft Schweizerischer Maler, Bildhauer, Architekten und Visueller Kunstler (German: Society of Swiss Painters, Sculptors, Architects and Visual Artists; Switzerland; est. 1866)
- Gloucestershire Short Mat Bowling Association (UK)
- Gas Source Molecular Beam Epitaxy
- Gator Sport Management Club (Gainesville, FL; est. 2005)
- Geospatial Standards Management Committee
- Ghana State Mining Corporation
- Global System for Mobile Communication
- Great Smoky Mountain Council (Knoxville, Tennessee boy scouts)
- Great Southern Motor Cargo Inc. (New Orleans, LA)
- Gulf Shore Mustang Club (automobile club; Florida)
- Gulf States Mennonite Conference
- Gunslingers Motorcycle Club (various locations)
- Graduate Students in Mass Communication Association (University of Florida)
- Gentle Shepherd Metropolitan Community Church (Phoenix, AZ and Tallahasee, FL)
- Girl Scouts Mid-Columbia Council (Washington)
- Girl Scouts of Michigan Capital Council (Holt, MI)
- Great Smoky Mountains Curling Club (Tennessee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Janet Johnson, age 39, gave birth to her 16-pound son JaMichael Brown at Good Shepherd Medical Center in Longview, Texas.
JaMichael Brown's weight of 16 pounds, one ounce, to his mother, Janet Johnson, was some four pounds more than doctors at Texas-based Good Shepherd Medical Center expected-placing him firmly at the top of the East Texas hospital's baby-weight records-and prompted an examination of state records to see if he could be the state's biggest baby.
JaMichael was born at Good Shepherd Medical Center in Longview.