As an 18-year-old, Gavin auditioned for a Jack Good and Bill Kenwright production at Liverpool Playhouse, Good Rockin' Tonight.
What does GRT stand for?
GRT stands for Good Rockin' Tonight
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GRT
We have 92 other meanings of GRT in our Acronym Attic
- General Range Types (forestry)
- General Reactor Technology
- General Relativity Theory
- Generic Real Time
- Germanium Resistance Thermometer
- Gestionnaires de Réseau de Transport (French)
- Glimcher Realty Trust
- Global Racing Team
- Global Relief Technologies (Portsmouth, NH)
- Gold Rush Trail
- Goruck Tough (team activity)
- Government Rate Tender
- Governor Response Tester
- Grand Rapids Technologies (avionic instrument company)
- Grand River Transit (Waterloo, Canada)
- Granular Restore Technology (Symantec Inc.)
- Gravity Race Tour (cycling)
- Gross Receipt Tax
- Gross Register Tonnage (cargo measurement; shipping)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She said: "I'm singing Good Rockin' Tonight and playing guitar.
That recording of That's All Right is one of several classic Sun tracks that include Good Rockin' Tonight, I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine and Mystery Train.
Anyway, the profound impact of Presley's early Sun releases - more blues like Good Rockin' Tonight, Milkcow Blues, Mystery Train etc - and what followed could be measured on the Richter Scale.
There will be live performances from Jive Street, The Firebirds and Mark Keeley's Good Rockin' Tonight plus daily dance classes.
They met at the Sun Studios in Memphis in 1954 and recorded a number of tracks together, including That's All Right Mama, Baby Let's Play House, Good Rockin' Tonight and Mystery Train.