Even one good question may be enough to show that you've listened intently.
What does GQ stand for?
GQ stands for Good Question
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GQ
We have 10 other meanings of GQ in our Acronym Attic
- Geared Radial (US Navy)
- Gem Quality
- General Quarters
- General Question
- Generalized Quadrangle
- Gentleman's Quarterly
- Genuine Question
- Golden Quadrilateral (express highway project in India)
- Goldfeld-Quant (statistical test)
- Great Quality (computer brand)
- Guillou-Quisquater (identification scheme; cryptography)
- Gypsy Queen
- Gaslamp Quarter Association (San Diego, CA)
- General Quality Assessment (water quality)
- Glass Qualifications Authority (Sheffield, England, UK)
- Global Quality Alliance (Manassa, CO)
- Government Quality Assurance
- Graded Quality Assurance
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's a good question, and one I have asked on several occasions.
ANN RACEY Hereford, Oregon That is a good question.
That's a good question for members of the Episcopal Commission for Social Affairs of the Canadian Conference of Catholic Bishops.
In fact, they frequently say, "That's a very good question," and then go on to deliver their unrelated responses.
CHICAGO--"That's a good question," says the teacher faced with a bright student's query for which there is no ready answer.