Implementation of good emergency management practices and the engagement of Haitian communities in planning for future disasters is also essential.
What does GEMP stand for?
GEMP stands for Good Emergency Management Practice (animal disease outbreak procedure)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GEMP
We have 8 other meanings of GEMP in our Acronym Attic
- Ground Electronics Maintenance Manager
- Gas-Phase Electrophoretic Mobility Molecular Analysis
- Gilt-Edged Market Makers' Association (banking)
- Groupement pour l'Enseignement Supérieur sur Mesure Médiatisé (French: Group for Higher Education on Mediated Action)
- Gateway Electronic Medical Management Systems (Indianapolis, IN)
- Global Enterprise Manufacturing Management System (Datalogix)
- Global Episcopal Mission Network
- Ground Electronics Maintenance Officer
- Geochemical Evolution and Metallogeny of Continents (Australia)
- Getrenntes Erfassen Mit Optimalen Systemen (German: Separate Collecting With Optimal Systems)
- Government Energy Management Policy (Australia)
- General Environmental Meteorological Package (programming language)
- Government's Estimate of Most Probable Cost
- Gadolinium Enhanced Magnetic Resonance Angiography
- Geography and Environmental Management Research Unit (UK)
- Galactic Emission Mapping
- Gaston Emergency Medical Services (Gaston County, North Carolina)
- Gateways to Excellence in Math and Science (University of Texas at Dallas)
- General Electric Medical Systems
- General Energy Management System