amp;#8221; Transportation of controlled ambient (controlled room temperature, CRT) pharmaceuticals face stricter attention from regulators under updated Good Distribution Practice guidelines (GDP).
What does GDP stand for?
GDP stands for Good Distribution Practice
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GDP
We have 165 other meanings of GDP in our Acronym Attic
- Gestione Delle Presenze (Italian: Management of Attendance; software)
- Gewerkschaft Der Polizei
- Giant Depolarizing Synaptic Potential (neurology)
- Global Data Pool
- Global Delivery Platform (various companies)
- Global Detection Probability
- Global Development Process (various companies)
- Global Drifter Program
- Glow Discharge Plasma
- Glucose Degradation Product
- Good Documentation Practice
- Graduate Degree Program
- Graduate Development Programme (various locations)
- Grand Daddy Purple (marijuana strain)
- Graphics Display Processor
- Green Data Project
- Gross Domestic Product
- Ground Data Processing
- Ground Delay Program (aviation traffic flow initiative)
- Ground-Delay Programme (air traffic management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reduced Licensing Starting in January this year Singaporean distributors of Class A medical devices no longer have to carry a Good Distribution Practice for Medical Devices (GDPMDS) to obtain importer's and wholesaler's licenses.