Both project groups will be subject to a review process and must comply with good clinical research practice.
What does GCRP stand for?
GCRP stands for Good Clinical Research Practice (Copenhagen, Denmark)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GCRP
We have 4 other meanings of GCRP in our Acronym Attic
- Green Chemistry Research Network (University of York; UK)
- Gauteng City-Region Observatory (South Africa)
- General Council and Register of Osteopaths (est. 1936; UK)
- Generalized Conjugate Residual Method with Inner Orthogonalization (mathematics)
- Greater Cedar Rapids Open (Marion, IA)
- Guilford Council of Religious Organizations
- Gulf Coast Recovery Office (US DHS)
- Grand Canyon River Outfitters Association (Arizona)
- Global Change Research Program (US)
- Gold Coast Rental Properties (Australia)
- Governor's Congestion Relief Plan
- Grid Code Review Panel (energy; Ireland)
- Guanylate-Cyclase Regulatory Protein
- Golden Crescent Regional Planning Commission
- Ground Cover Rice-Production System
- Gas Cost Recovery Rate
- General Commission on Religion and Race (United Methodist Church)
- Georgia Canine Rescue and Rehabilitation (Cochran, GA)
- Grand Canyon Railroad
- Great Canadian River Race (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Handbook for good clinical research practice (GCP): Guidance for implementation (World Health Organization, Geneva) 2005.