It would still have been a very good article if you had used "sulfuric acid" instead of "odorless hydrogen sulfate" and admitted that the process still required a little alkali to neutralize this waste stream that is "carried away by water trickling over the foam.
What does GA stand for?
GA stands for Good Article (Wikimedia Foundation)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GA
We have 105 other meanings of GA in our Acronym Attic
- Glynn Academy (Brunswick, GA)
- Go Abroad (travel website)
- Go Ahead
- Go Ahead (used in chat)
- Go Around
- Go Away
- Goals Against (sports scoring)
- GoblinARMY (gaming)
- Golf Australia (publication)
- Good Afternoon