6 million deal, Gareth Jones, the CEO of AIM-listed Gooch and Housego (G&H), an English optical components company, has set his sights on the infrared market square.
What does GHH stand for?
GHH stands for Gooch and Housego
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GHH
We have 20 other meanings of GHH in our Acronym Attic
- Good Health Is Good Business (UK)
- Greater Houston Gun Club (Texas)
- Greenhouse Gas Mitigation Program (Canada)
- Genealogisch Heraldische Gesellschaft Ostschweiz (German: Genealogical-Heraldic Society of Ostschweiz; Ostschweiz, Switzerland)
- Greater Houston Golden Retriever Club
- Greenhouse Gas Reporting Program (Canada)
- Generalized Hierarchical Golay Sequence
- Greater Houston German Shepherd Dog Rescue (Houston, Texas)
- Galveston, Houston, and Henderson Railroad
- Global Human Health
- Good Hope Hospital
- Google Hack Honeypot
- Growth Human Hormone
- Glen Harbor Homeowners Association (Sussex, NJ)
- Gold Hill Housing Association (UK)
- Gospel Hip Hop Association
- Greater Hazleton Health Alliance (Hazleton, Pennsylvania)
- Greater Hickory Hockey Association (Hickory, NC)
- Greater Houston Handbell Association (Texas)
- Greater Huntington Homebrewers Association (Huntington, WV)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ChromoDynamics is a subsidiary of Gooch and Housego PLC.
Gooch and Housego offer the following products for use at 2um and mid-IR Wavelengths;