Individual chimpanzees may travel toward a group emitting the calls, or one group may head toward another after an exchange, says anthropologist Christopher Boehm of Northern Kentucky University in Highland Heights, who works in collaboration with Jane Goodall of the Gombe Stream Research Center.
What does GSRC stand for?
GSRC stands for Gombe Stream Research Center (chimpanzee study; Gombe National Park; Kigoma, Tanzania)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSRC
We have 13 other meanings of GSRC in our Acronym Attic
- Group for the Study of Risperidone in Affective Disorders (psychiatry)
- Geophysical Survey Russian Academy of Sciences (Russia)
- Gender/Sexuality Rights Association, Taiwan
- Gauss Seidel Red-Black
- German Shepherd Rescue of British Columbia (Canada)
- Gila Salt River Base Meridian
- Graduate School of Retail Bank Management (Arlington, VA)
- Georgia Society for Respiratory Care
- Gigascale Silicon Research Center
- Gigascale Systems Research Center (Berkeley, CA)
- Graduate Studies Research Center
- Great Southern Regional College (Australia)
- German Shepherd Rescue of Central Alabama
- Grating Suppressive Rod-Cone Interaction
- Gum Spring Regional Citizens Network (Loudoun County, VA)
- German Shepherd Rescue of Central New York
- Gulf States Regional Center for Public Safety Innovations (Natchitoches, LA)
- G-Star Raw Denim
- Gavage Syringe Restraining Device (infant feeding apparatus)
- Gender, Sexual and Romantic Diversity