Oregon's Wong earns national honor Oregon's Eugene Wong was among 24 players named to the all-Nicklaus team, an all-star men's golf team for college golf players of all levels chosen by the Golf Coaches Association of America.
What does GCAA stand for?
GCAA stands for Golf Coaches Association of America
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GCAA
We have 24 other meanings of GCAA in our Acronym Attic
- German Council on Alcoholism and Addictions
- Ghana Civil Aviation Authority
- Ghanaian Canadian Achievement Awards
- Gilmer County Athletic Association
- Gilpin County Art Association
- Girard College Alumni Association
- Glaucoma Crónico de Ángulo Abierto
- Global Collegiate Athletics Association
- Golden Casket Agents Association
- Golden Cedar Association of Australia
- Governor’s Community Achievement Award
- Graduate Careers Council of Australia
- Graduate Committee on Admissions and Awards
- Grand Canyon Airport Authority
- Grayville Community Arts Association
- Greater Chicago Auto Auction
- Greater China Accountants Alliance
- Greater Cincinnati Alumnae Association
- Greater Cleveland Alumni Association
- Greater Cleveland Auto Auction
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unexpected honor Surfing the Internet recently, Jeff Santora read on the Nichols College Web site that Nichols junior Pasquale Pio was one of only two New England golfers named a third-team Division 3 All-American by the Golf Coaches Association of America.
Byline: The Register-Guard Oregon junior Daniel Miernicki has been named again to the eight-man Team USA golf team for the Palmer Cup announced Wednesday by the Golf Coaches Association of America.
Wong was officially named the winner of the Jack Nicklaus Award, given by the Golf Coaches Association of America to the collegiate players of the year.