Siddiqui and Zein were executive directors in the investment-banking division at Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
What does GSG stand for?
GSG stands for Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GSG
We have 67 other meanings of GSG in our Acronym Attic
- Geographic, Statistical and Government Information Centre (University of Ottawa; Canada)
- Geological Society of Glasgow (Scotland, UK)
- Georgian Service Group (Tbilisi, Georgia)
- German Sport Guns (Ense-Höingen, Germany)
- Geschwister-Scholl-Gymnasium (Germany)
- GetSomeGreek (St. Louis, MO)
- Getting Started Guide (instructions)
- Global Safety Group BV
- Global Scenario Group
- Global Strategies Group
- Good Surgeon Guide (website)
- Grampian Speleological Group (founded in 1961 in Scotland)
- Grand Strategy Game
- Grant Segment
- Grant Street Group (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Great Science for Girls (initiative)
- Grenzschutzgruppe (German: Border Protection Unit; anti-terrorist group)
- Gross System Group
- Gujarat State Government (India)