Travel Business Review-August 17, 2012--BABSON -AACC, Babson College & Goldman Sachs Foundation Honor Faculty & Team Members of Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses(C)2012] ENPublishing - http://www.
What does GSF stand for?
GSF stands for Goldman Sachs Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GSF
We have 121 other meanings of GSF in our Acronym Attic
- Georgia Southern & Florida (Railroad)
- Geospatial Science Forum
- German Scooter Forum
- Giant Screen Films (Evanston, IL)
- Girls Schmirls Foundation (song by MXPX)
- Global Speakers Federation (formerly International Federation for Professional Speakers)
- Global Standard Financial (Alpharetta, GA)
- Global Steel Finance (financial reporting)
- Gnomish Special Forces (gaming guild in World of Warcraft)
- Golden State Foods (Irvine, CA)
- Google Service Framework (computing)
- Goonswarm Federation (gaming)
- Gorgas Science Foundation (Brownsville, TX)
- Government Securities Fund (various organizations)
- Government Security Forces (Nigeria)
- Government Superannuation Fund (New Zealand)
- GPS Support Facility
- Grade So Far
- Graduate School Fellowship (various schools)
- Green Street Family
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dina Powell, president of Goldman Sachs Foundation, said, 'Of course, capital for growth is critical.
Byline: GUEST VIEWPOINT By Courtney Leonard The Register-Guard Eugene International High School was just named the winner of the 2007 Goldman Sachs Foundation Prize for Excellence in International Education.
Here are two of the winners of The Goldman Sachs Foundation Prizes for Excellence in International Education: Richmond Elementary School, Portland, Ore.
Speaking at the Educational Testing Service and the Goldman Sachs Foundation symposium, Jackson explained that such capacity "rests almost entirely upon highly educated science and engineering professionals who are bright, creative, focused, resourceful and flexible.
The project is being sponsored by The Goldman Sachs Foundation.
In total, UPromise has secured $90 million in financing, led by General Atlantic Partners, Hellman & Friedman, Greylock, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Charles River Ventures, General Catalyst and The Goldman Sachs Foundation.