uk Global Banking News - 24 June 2011 Goldman Sachs Electronic Trading (GSET) (NYSE: GS) has announced that it has launched a new automated Delta Hedging functionality.
What does GSET stand for?
GSET stands for Goldman Sachs Electronic Trading (est. 2000)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GSET
- Gas Safety Engineering Section (United Kingdom)
- Generalized Self-Efficacy Scale (psychiatry)
- Girl Scouts of Erie Shores (Girl Scouts of Northeast Ohio; Girl Scouts of the United States of America)
- Glenwood Springs Elementary School (Glenwood Springs, CO)
- Good Shepherd Episcopal School (various locations)
- Graduate School of Environmental Studies (various locations)
- Garden State English Springer Spaniel Club
- Graduate School of Electronic Science and Technology (Shizouka University; Japan)
- Ground Support Equipment Software
- Gang Suppression Enforcement Team (California Department of Justice)
- Greatest Story Ever Told
- Garden State Employment and Training Association (New Jersey)
- Germany-Singapore Environmental Technology Agency (governments of Germany and Singapore)
- Guidance System Engineering Test Station
- Group of Scientific Experts Technical Test
- General Services Employees Union (Sri Lanka)
- Graduate Student Employees Union
- Girl Scouts of Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho
- Griggs-Steele Empowerment Zone
- Galactosemic Fibroblasts
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Goldman Sachs Electronic Trading (GSET), a unit of Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS), has announced that clients can now electronically route equity orders to the Bovespa Stock Exchange in Brazil through its local subsidiary, Goldman Sachs do Brasil (CTVM SA).
uk Goldman Sachs Electronic Trading (GSET) (NYSE: GS) has announced the ability for clients to electronically route equity orders to the Bovespa Stock Exchange in Brazil through its local subsidiary, Goldman Sachs do Brasil CTVM S.