Xenok Ltd, a unit of Goldman Sachs Capital Partners VI Fund, has acquired a 9.
What does GSCP stand for?
GSCP stands for Goldman Sachs Capital Partners (private equity division)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GSCP
We have 22 other meanings of GSCP in our Acronym Attic
- Glasgow Senior Citizens Orchestra (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- Ground Systems Control Officer
- Girl Scout Council of the Ozark Area
- Girl Scout Council of Orange County (California)
- Gartmore Split Capital Opportunities Trust
- General Support Center Pirmasens
- Global Social Compliance Programme
- Global Supply Chain Planning
- Go Server Client Protocol
- Goa Schools Computers Project
- Ground Support Computer Program
- Gruppo di Studio Sulla Comunicazione Parlata (Special Interest Group on Spoken Communication)
- Georgia Society of CPAs
- Georgia Strait Crossing Pipeline Limited
- Goldman School of Public Policy (California)
- Generic Switching Center Requirements
- Graphite Sub-Critical Reactor
- Group for Social and Corporate Responsibility in Cuba (human rights group)
- Generalized Self-Consistent Reaction Field
- Girl Scout Council of River Trails (Minnesota)
Samples in periodicals archive:
KKR, Five Mile Capital Partners and Goldman Sachs Capital Partners said in a joint statement, "As a global leader in each of its businesses, Capmark is very well-positioned to begin its next chapter as a stand-alone company.
was acquired by a consortium of private equity investment firms, including Goldman Sachs Capital Partners, the Blackstone Group, and Providence Equity Partners.
Cooper Tire & Rubber, Findlay, OH, has completed the sale of its automotive business, Cooper-Standard Automotive, to an entity formed by The Cypress Group and Goldman Sachs Capital Partners for approximately $1.