The investment bank's asset management unit in Japan is buying shares in the nation's machinery and electronics exporters, financial firms and electricity producers, Hiroyuki Ito, head of equity investment at Goldman Sachs Asset Management Co, said.
What does GSAM stand for?
GSAM stands for Goldman Sachs Asset Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GSAM
We have 8 other meanings of GSAM in our Acronym Attic
- Gulf Shore Animal League (Bradenton, FL; shelter)
- Gulf States Auto Leasing (Florida)
- Georgia State Association of Letter Carriers
- Graduate Student Association for Latino and Spanish Activities (Northwestern University)
- GCSS (Global Combat Support System) System Administration and Log Tool
- Gas Systems Analysis Model
- General Services Administration Acquisition Manual
- Generalised Southeast Australia Method
- Generalized Sequential Access Method
- Generalized Standard Addition Method
- uidelines for Successful Acquisition and Management of Software Intensive Systems (US Air Force)
- Geological Society of America Bulletin
- Goldman Sachs Asset Management International
- Global Strategy for Asthma Management and Prevention
- Goldman Sachs Alternative Mortgage Products
- Georgia Statewide Academic and Medical System (a distance learning and health care network)
- Gay Straight Alliance Network (San Francisco, CA youth leadership organization)
- Geospatial Analyst
- Global Storage Area Network (Avamar data server)
- Graduate Student Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Goldman Sachs Asset Management said it has agreed to acquire Benchmark Asset Management Company, an asset management company in India.
uk Global Banking News - 29 November 2012 Goldman Sachs Asset Management (NYSE: GS) has announced the appointment of a head for Asia.