leading global product safety content and enterprise regulatory software solutions, and Delta Partners, full service consultation firm- in partnership with Golden State Foods diversified foodservice industry supplier- are set to present on food safety and supplier quality systems to provide food and beverage groups ultimate compliance knowledge.
What does GSF stand for?
GSF stands for Golden State Foods (Irvine, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GSF
We have 121 other meanings of GSF in our Acronym Attic
- Genoa Social Forum (umbrella anti-G8 group)
- Georgia Southern & Florida (Railroad)
- Geospatial Science Forum
- German Scooter Forum
- Giant Screen Films (Evanston, IL)
- Girls Schmirls Foundation (song by MXPX)
- Global Speakers Federation (formerly International Federation for Professional Speakers)
- Global Standard Financial (Alpharetta, GA)
- Global Steel Finance (financial reporting)
- Gnomish Special Forces (gaming guild in World of Warcraft)
- Goldman Sachs Foundation
- Google Service Framework (computing)
- Goonswarm Federation (gaming)
- Gorgas Science Foundation (Brownsville, TX)
- Government Securities Fund (various organizations)
- Government Security Forces (Nigeria)
- Government Superannuation Fund (New Zealand)
- GPS Support Facility
- Grade So Far
- Graduate School Fellowship (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Golden State Foods "In our customer driven world, a new product idea today may be commercialized and delivered within 14 days," said John Walter, director of development at Golden State Foods.
the fourth-generation food processing concern, several years ago, he strategically partnered with Golden State Foods (GSF) and, as a result, became a major supplier for McDonald's Corp.