The project is a part of the Golden Quadrilateral (GQ) between Delhi and Kolkata.
What does GQ stand for?
GQ stands for Golden Quadrilateral (express highway project in India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GQ
We have 10 other meanings of GQ in our Acronym Attic
- Great Plains Zen Center (Illinois)
- Equatorial Guinea (country code, top level domain)
- Geared Radial (US Navy)
- Gem Quality
- General Quarters
- General Question
- Generalized Quadrangle
- Gentleman's Quarterly
- Genuine Question
- Goldfeld-Quant (statistical test)
- Good Question
- Great Quality (computer brand)
- Guillou-Quisquater (identification scheme; cryptography)
- Gypsy Queen
- Gaslamp Quarter Association (San Diego, CA)
- General Quality Assessment (water quality)
- Glass Qualifications Authority (Sheffield, England, UK)
- Global Quality Alliance (Manassa, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The dense and congested golden quadrilateral route takes the load of about 58 per cent of the freight being moved through rails," explains Gupta.
300 billion Golden Quadrilateral connecting the four metros and the North-South and East-West corridors linking the four extreme points of the country, which was to be completed by December 2007 at a cost of Rs.
But one man's tragedy has made the Golden Quadrilateral a symbol for something darker.
A new highway under construction, called the Golden Quadrilateral and linking Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata and other Indian cities, won't be completed for a couple of years.