Shares of Gold Oil Plc, the UK oil producer granted a Cuban exploration license in June, rose the most in two months in London trading after termination of a joint venture left it free to operate here, reports Bloomberg (Nov.
What does GOO stand for?
GOO stands for Gold Oil PLC (stock symbol)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GOO
We have 7 other meanings of GOO in our Acronym Attic
- Government Office for the North West (UK)
- Government of North West Frontier Province (Pakistan)
- Railgon Company (Trailer Train Company)
- Gangs of New York (movie)
- Government of New Zealand
- Gulf of Oman Naval Zone of Operation
- Gastric Outlet Obstruction
- Gemeenschappelijke Onderwerps-Ontsluiting
- Get Oil Out (California organization opposed to oil drilling in Santa Barbara Channel)
- God of Obelisk (Japanese Yu-Gi-Oh! card)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gold Oil PLC and Minmet PLC have agreed to cancel an agreement relating to oil and exploration interests in Cuba and Latin America to allow Minmet to pursue opportunities in the United States, the companies reported in statements picked up by Thomson Financial.