The Company's royalty income is converted to an attributable gold equivalent ounce basis by dividing the royalty income for that period by the average realized gold price per ounce from the Company's gold streams for the same respective period.
What does GEO stand for?
GEO stands for Gold Equivalent Ounce (mining product marketing)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GEO
We have 71 other meanings of GEO in our Acronym Attic
- Geosynchronous Earth Orbit
- Geotechnical Engineering Office (Hong Kong)
- Geothermal Education Office (Tiburon, CA)
- Global Education Office (various universities)
- Global Elite Operatives (gaming clan)
- Global Engagement Operations
- Global Environment Outlook
- Global Equity Offerings
- Global Equity Opportunities (Goldman Sachs)
- Government Equalities Office (UK)
- Graduate Employee Organization
- Graduate English Organization (various schools)
- Grantmakers for Effective Organizations
- Grass Roots economic Organizing
- Green Earth Organization
- Green Energy Ohio
- Groton Engineering Center (Electric Boat)
- Group Executive Office (Tata)
- Group on Earth Observations (est. 2002)
Samples in periodicals archive:
7 resulting in lower contribution to equivalent ounces from silver, gold equivalent ounce production was 18% higher than the previous fiscal.
We remain on track to produce a total of 130,000 gold equivalent ounces in 2013", stated Rob McEwen, Chief Owner.
7 million ounces of silver recovered, at a total production cost of $220 per gold equivalent ounce (or $115 per ounce of gold net of silver credits, using $400 gold and $6 silver).
AuRico Gold North America Q1 2012 Q1 2011 Gold ounces produced 45,528 25,882 Silver ounces produced 1,112,384 1,035,174 Gold equivalent ounces produced (realized)(1) 67,068 49,854 Total cash costs per gold equivalent ounce (realized) $601 $382 Gold equivalency ratio(2) 52:1 43:1 Gold ounces sold 44,036 26,031 Silver ounces sold 1,091,883 1,060,306 Gold equivalent ounces sold (realized)(1) 65,215 50,681 Gold equivalent ounces produced (55:1)(3) 65,754 44,703 Gold equivalent ounces sold (55:1)(3) 63,889 45,309 Total cash costs per gold equivalent ounce (55:1)(3)(4) $613 $427
TORONTO -- - Company hopes to expand on its recently announced inferred resource of 360,000 gold equivalent ounces on its 5,000 hectare property; Phase I exploration to begin on 60,000+ hectare Cotopaxi property
50 million silver ounces, or 265,000 to 295,000 gold equivalent ounces, at reduced cash costs of $445 to $475 per gold equivalent ounce (using the Company's long-term gold equivalent ratio of 55:1).
Current production exceeds 500,000 gold equivalent ounces (over 400,000 ounces of gold and 7 million ounces of silver) at a total cash cost of less than US$50 per ounce.