As a result of his effort, the hotel has been awarded as one of the 99 most popular hotels worldwide by HolidayCheck, the largest German speaking travel and holiday portal on the web, and the 2011 Gold Circle Award by Agoda for the best practices in online distribution.
What does GCA stand for?
GCA stands for Gold Circle Award (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GCA
We have 277 other meanings of GCA in our Acronym Attic
- Gilles Charignon Architectures (French architecture firm)
- Ginet Courtage d'Assurances (French insurance brokerage)
- Glasgow Christian Academy (Glasgow, KY)
- Global Climate Agency (Switzerland)
- Global Coalition for Africa
- Global Communications Agency
- Glycocholic Acid
- GNOPP Constrained Assets
- Goa Cricket Association
- going concern assumption
- Golf Clubmakers Association
- Government Contracting Activity
- Government Controlled Area
- Grace Christian Academy
- Grade Correspondence Analysis (data clustering)
- Graduate Cost Analysis
- Grains Council of Australia
- Grant Contract Accounting (various organizations)
- Graphic Communications Association
- Great Circle Associates
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Travel Business Review - 20 March 2012 SpringHill Suites Medford Hotel, a Marriott International (NYSE: MAR) hotel in Medford, US, has announced that it has received the Gold Circle Award for 2011 from Marriott International.
Both Codella and Siebold are recipients of the Couristan President's Gold Circle Award for their sales achievements over the years, and Codella was also recently awarded Couristan's Basil J.
On the awards front, a section team group has put together a white paper on restarting the Gold Circle Awards for the Communication Section and is currently drafting a program business plan.
This marks the fifth juried award--four gold and one silver--that Financial Executive has won in the past three years, including two in design and one in editorial from the American Society of Business Publication Editors and a Gold Circle Award for an individual article from the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE).
I am proud to announce that three JNN articles received American Society of Association Executives (ASAE) 2001 Gold Circle Awards.
INDA, Association of the Nonwoven Fabrics Industry, Cary, NC, has been awarded two 2001 Gold Circle Awards by the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE) in recognition of two of its key membership and revenue programs.