Not only have motorists suffered the misery of three-mile traffic jams in recent years but the town of Kildare has been crammed full of cars going nowhere slowly.
What does GNS stand for?
GNS stands for Going Nowhere Slowly (TV show; South Africa)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GNS
We have 70 other meanings of GNS in our Acronym Attic
- Gilbert and Sullivan (theater)
- Glenlyon Norfolk School (Canada)
- Global Name Space
- Global Navigation System
- Global Network Services (INMARSAT)
- Global Networking Strategy
- Globalnet Systems, Inc.
- Glock Night Sights (guns)
- Glorious Nippon Steel (virtual racing team)
- GNUnet Name System (computing)
- Good Night Show (children's TV series)
- Good Night Sleep (vitamin supplement; Wellbeing Health Products, LLC; Middlesex, NJ)
- Google News Service
- Google Number Search (Google)
- Grain Neutral Spirit (alcohol)
- Great Northern Stone (North America)
- Group Newsagency Supplies (Australia)
- Growth Need Strength (personality variable)
- Guaranteed No Show
- Guinea Franc
Samples in periodicals archive:
But I just couldn't stay where I was - going nowhere slowly.
With a dead-end job and a career that seems to be going nowhere slowly, Ben's resentment and jealousy of his brother are simmering just beneath the surface.