In addition to long out-of-print arrangements of songs by Dessauer and various pieces by Weber, there are several first publications, all from manuscripts in the Stiftung Weimarer Klassik in the Goethe- und Schiller-Archiv, Weimar.
What does GSA stand for?
GSA stands for Goethe- und Schiller-Archiv
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSA
We have 426 other meanings of GSA in our Acronym Attic
- Girl Scouts of America (est. 1910)
- Glasgow School of Art
- Glass-Steagall Act of 1932
- Global Security Alliance (various organizations)
- Global Security Architecture
- Global Semiconductor Alliance (formerly Fabless Semiconductor Association)
- Global Sim Alliance (gaming clan)
- Global Software Application
- Global Strategic Alliance (various locations)
- GNSS Supervisory Authority (European Satellite Navigation Agency, Brussels, Belgium)
- Gold Standard Accreditation (various organizations)
- Gold Star Award (various organizations)
- Goldfish Society of America (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Good Shepard Academy
- Google Search Appliance
- Government Services Administration
- Government Services Agency
- Government Sponsored Agency
- Government Supply Agency
- Governor's School for the Arts
Samples in periodicals archive:
Currently held at the Stiftung Weimarer Klassik, Goethe- und Schiller-Archiv, it is the subject of at least one dissertation (Rena Charnin Mueller, "Liszt's 'Tasso' Sketchbook: Studies in Sources and Revisions" [New York University, 1986]).