This sequel to 2002's Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee, isn't much of a single-player game.
What does G:DAMM stand for?
G:DAMM stands for Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee (video game)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- General Staff Identification Badge
- Antenna Gain-to-System Noise Temperature Ratio
- Gain Over Temperature
- Gifted and Talented
- Glycine/Taurine Ratio (nutrition)
- Grams per Ton (measurement)
- Ground/Vehicle Laser Locator Designator (US DoD)
- Glucose in Water
- Grams per Watt-Peak (photovoltaics)
- Grain to Feed Ratio
- Glantri: Kingdom of Magic (gaming, Dungeons & Dragons)
- Garou: Mark of the Wolves (SNK video game)
- Growing Up in the West Midlands (UK)
- Assistant Chief of Staff, G1 (Personnel)
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Personnel (DCSPER)
- Generation 1 (virus)
- Global State 1 (computer sleep mode)
- Good One
- Personnel & Administration Staff at Corps & Division
Samples in periodicals archive:
Massive Air, Outrageous Tricks, Spectacular Graphics Headline Ultimate Motocross Game - Playable Demo of Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee Included on Disk - -- LOS ANGELES, Sept.
Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee (Infogrames) 14.