This book, God and Man at Yale, burst on the American scene at a time when the literature exposing higher education's post-war swing to socialism and atheism was in its infancy.
What does G&M@Y stand for?
G&M@Y stands for God and Man At Yale (book by William F. Buckley, Jr.)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Garlic and Health (European research project)
- General and Industrial (Defense Supply Center; US DoD)
- Governance & Integrity (various locations)
- Gruss Und Kuss (German: Greeting & Kiss; letter closing)
- Gambled & Lost
- George (Fullerton) & Leo (Fender) (guitar manufacturers)
- George Baldus and Louie Cordes (G&L Chili Dogs, Muskegon, Michigan)
- Giddings & Lewis, Inc.
- Glendale and Montrose Railway Company
- Globe and Mail (Canadian National Newspaper)