It included dynamite singles - God Killed The Queen, Finding Out True Love Is Blind and Pledge Of Allegiance.
What does GKTQ stand for?
GKTQ stands for God Killed the Queen (song; Louis XIV)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Gereja Kristen Sulawesi Tengah (Indonesian: Central Sulawesi Christian Church)
- Griffin Kubik Stephens & Thompson, Inc
- Gas-Kinetic Theory
- General Knowledge Test
- Gono Kallyan Trust (Saturia, Bangladesh)
- Guilty Knowledge Test
- Greater Knoxville Tennis Association (Tennessee)
- Greater Knoxville Triathlon Club (Knoxville, TN)
- Gravity Keeps the Hours (rock band)
- Gordian Knot Technologies Inc. (software company)
- Great Kathmandu Tandoori Restaurant (UK)
- Gereja Kristen di Timor Timur (Indonesian: Christian Church in East Timor)
- Give Kids the World
- Gangster Kids United
- Green Korea United (ecological conservation; est. 1991)
- Gamma Knife User's Group
- Golden Key International Honour Society, Chapter Universiti Malaysia Terengganu
- Greater Kalamazoo United Way (Michigan)
- Gereformeerde Kerken Vrijgemaakt (Dutch organization of reformed churches)
- Gesamtverband Kunststoff-Verarbeitende Industrie eV (German: General Association of Plastics Manufacturing Industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is a short set bursting with seedy sex and killer hooks, notably on the Bolanesque title track and Stooges soundalike God Killed The Queen.
It's a soulful introduction to the singer who is being tipped for greatness Louis XIV God Killed The Queen ##### SHORT and sassy at one minute, 55 seconds, this is an electric follow-up to their Illegal Tender EP with a title which evokes The Sex Pistols classic God Save The Queen.