In response to the letter you carried that the fields were surrounded by a neighbourhood of drinking, drug using, littering and stone-throwing yobs, if this is how some in the (neighbouring) school view us, then God help us all.
What does GHUA stand for?
GHUA stands for God Help Us All
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GHUA
We have 1 other meaning of GHUA in our Acronym Attic
- Greg Hastings Tournament Paintball
- Global Human Traits Survey (Canada)
- Governor's Highway Traffic Safety Offices (various locations)
- Guest Host Technique Super Twisted Nematic (liquid crystal display)
- Guest Host Technique Supertwisted Nematic (display)
- Getting Hard To Take
- Gas Operated Hydraulic Unit
- God Help Us
- Goth Help Us
- God Hates Us All (music album)
- Golden Horseshoe Umpires' Association (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Goldenberg, Hehmeyer, Unicom Japan, Inc. (various locations)
- Guam Housing and Urban Renewal Authority
- Gloucester Heritage Urban Regeneration Company (UK historical protection organization)
- Generated-Hypothesis-Verifying (medical education)
- Genesis Health Ventures, Inc.
- Greater Hudson Valley Consulting, LLC (Suffern, NY)
- Gross Heating Value (relationship between volume and corresponding amount of energy for gas)
- Greatest Hits Volume One
- Greatest Hits Volume 2
Samples in periodicals archive:
We might even call it The Blair Branch, God help us all.
Into the open-air prison that is contemporary childhood come two recent books--just in time, God help us all, for the midterm elections later this year--designed to root out and crush the last few remaining vestiges of carefree youth.
God help us all if he ever gets his hands on nuclear weapons.