Diagnosis of chikungunya infection was confirmed by an immunocapture ELISA derived from a yellow fever test by using a goat anti-human immunoglobulin (Ig) M antibody (Sigma, Saint Louis, MO, USA), an inactivated cell-culture-grown chikungunya virus and a mouse anti-chikungunya hyperimmune ascitic fluid (Institut Pasteur, Lyon, France), and a horseradish peroxidase-labeled antimouse IgG conjugate (Sigma) (9).
What does GAHG stand for?
GAHG stands for Goat Anti-Human Immunoglobulin (molecular biology)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GAHG
- Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association (Atlanta, GA)
- German American Heritage Center (Davenport, IA)
- Get Active Howard County (Maryland)
- Green Affordable Housing Coalition (California)
- Greater Austin Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (Austin, TX)
- Greatest American Hot Dogs (Gaithersburg, MD)
- Georgia Association of Healthcare Executives (est. 1982)
- Grapple Adapter Handling Fixture
- Greenwood Area Habitat for Humanity (South Carolina)
- German-American Heritage Foundation International (Harper Woods, MI)
- Gruppo Arbitri Hockey Ghiaccio (Italian: Ice Hockey Referees Group)
- Georgia Association for Home Health Agencies, Inc.
- Gibson Area Hospital and Health Services (Illinois)
- Georgia Association of Home Inspectors
- Golden Autumn Holdings Inc. (US and China)
- Greening Affordable Housing Initiative (est. 1996)
- Gross Anatomy and Histology Image Catalogue
- Gemmological Association of Hong Kong (est. 1979)
- Gustav Adolph Hagemanns Kollegium (Dutch: Gustav Adolph Hagemanns College)
- Griffins Amateur Hockey League (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To detect C-CHFV antibodies, the patient's serum was tested in twofold dilutions (initial dilution 1:8) with fluorescein-labeled goat anti-human immunoglobulin (Gibco-BRL Diagnostics, Madison, WI) on spot slides containing Vero E6 cells (ATCC CRL 1586), with approximately 50% of the cells infected with the prototype Nigerian C-CHFV strain (IbAr 10200).