87 goals against average along with two shutouts in his last 10 games.
What does GAAv stand for?
GAAv stands for Goals Against Average (ice hockey statistic)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 1 other meaning of GAAv in our Acronym Attic
- Gallium Arsenide Field Effect Transistor
- Guardianship and Administration Tribunal (Queensland, Australia)
- General Aviation and Air Taxi Activity (FAA survey)
- Global Alliance on Accessible Technologies and Environments
- Greater Austin Area Telecommunications Network (Texas)
- General Alcoholics Anonymous Tools of Recovery (Alcoholics Anonymous guidelines)
- Gander Automated Air Traffic System
- Gemini Atlas/Agena Target Vehicle
- Global Alliance Against Traffic in Women
- General Aviation Airports Working Group (US FEMA)
- Generations Accepting All Youth
- Geriatrische Afdeling Algemeen Ziekenhuis (Dutch: General Hospital Geriatric Department)
- Grupo Ayuda Animal Zaragoza (Spanish: Zaragoza Animal Aid Group; Zaragoza, Spain)
- Gabon (ISO Country code)
- Games and Amusement Board (Philippines)
- General Adjustment Bureau (GAB Robins North America, Inc.)
- General Arrangements to Borrow
- Ghana Association of Bankers (est. 1980)
- Gimme A Break
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sophomore teammate Jimmy Howard (Ogdensburg, NY) leads the nation in goals against average with 1.
82 goals against average and fourth in the league in saves.
Against Colorado, Vernon improved his record to 12-4 in the playoffs and lowered his goals against average to 1.