Strategy "Our strategy has to be to go for growth, now and in the long term, supporting the economy while ensuring sustainable public finances.
What does G4G stand for?
G4G stands for Go for Growth (economics)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of G4G
- Guns4Back2School (gaming server)
- Games for Change (New York, NY)
- Generation for Collaboration (UK)
- Government for Citizen
- Games4Gameplay (gaming clan)
- Gaming for Good
- Gathering for Gardner (puzzle and magic enthusiasts)
- Gearing up for Gorillas
- Genes for Georgia (University of Georgia; genetics research)
- Gift for Gift (Facebook)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mr King told parents and supporters: ``This year sees a national programme called Go for Growth and we shall be looking to all members to help us build each section to achieve a growth of between 10 and 20 per cent.